Rockway Mennonite Collegiate invites applicants for the position of Music Department Head.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a passionate music educator who has an understanding and appreciation for Anabaptist church music, Music of the Masters and Contemporary Music.
- Be a collaborative and visionary leader who has the ability to organize and administrate musical events at the school and the broader community.
- Be proficient in the area of choral and instrumental (strings) music.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum undergraduate Bachelor degree in related field and Bachelor of Education (or equivalent)
- Bachelor of Church Music
- Ontario College of Teachers Certification (or equivalent) with Intermediate or Senior Qualifications
This is a .70 FTE (includes some admin time) with the possibility of full-time with additional teaching areas. Please submit a cover letter and up-to-date resumé to email@example.com by Friday, March 8, 2013.
Located in Kitchener, Rockway Mennonite Collegiate is a dynamic Christian school (300 students in grades 7-12) with a long-standing tradition of music-making (sacred and secular choral music, winds, strings and musicals).
Rockway Mennonite Collegiate
Forming Faith…..Building Character