Week 6 Teaching – The “Right Stuff” (March 29)
Read Matthew 6:19-34
- In verses 22-23, Jesus warns about being deceived into thinking that what is not good is good. Are there any things in your life and in the world today that this verse could apply to? Is it a coincidence that this statement is within the context of money and “stuff”?
- Why do you think “worry” is such a prominent part of Jesus’ teaching about money and “stuff”?
- According to this passage, what does Jesus teach should be our priority?
- What does Jesus say God will take care of?
- Take a moment to evaluate yourself. Are your priorities where Jesus wants them to be? What areas has God helped you to live with the right priorities? Where do you need His help to make changes?
- Consult your Prayer Journal.