Westheights Church invites everyone to Connection Crash Course, a course to equip us all with the tools to create a culture that embraces and welcomes everyone who walks through our church doors. Join us as we dive deep together into the heart of hospitality, fostering a culture of warmth, accessibility, and inclusion. We are inviting everyone to attend as we develop a culture of what it means to be welcome.
Date: November 25, 2023
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Westheights Community Church
What to Expect:
- Welcoming Culture: Learn about the importance of a welcoming culture and how each one of us plays a pivotal role in creating an atmosphere of acceptance and warmth.
- Accessibility: Discover practical ways to make our church accessible to all, ensuring everyone feels valued and included.
- Inclusivity: Explore the beauty of diversity within our community and understand how to celebrate our differences, and create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Welcome Team Orientation: At the end, feel free to stick around briefly to find out some Welcome Team specific items and see if this is a team you’d be interested in volunteering with.
- Practical Learning: Grow and learn together as we delve into topics that directly impact our church community.
- Inclusivity in Action: Understand how we can contribute to making Westheights a place where everyone feels at home.
- Connect Deeper: Whether you’re a long-time member or new to Westheights, discover ways to build deeper connections on Sundays that continue into the week.