Finding wisdom: Fearing God teaches us to know right from wrong, guiding our actions and hearts.
“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is under- standing. For through me your days will be many, and years will be added to your life.”
• Praise God for who He is
• Confess your sinfulness and need for cleansing
• Allow His Spirit to draw you near
• Listen as He speaks to you
• For God to reveal what is true and what is false, with clarity and compassion.
• To see God as the source of all knowledge.
• A continuing passion for learning and personal growth.
• To see the consequences of actions and choice, and to learn from the result.
• A deepening awe for God’s authority and rule of the earth.
• That God would encourage us to see wisdom in others’ lives and learn from their experience.
• Thank God for hearing you
• Trust that God is at work to accomplish His will
1 Kings 3:1-15