Project SERVE Outdoor volunteers, we ask that you take note of the following:
- This event will take place, rain or shine, so please dress accordingly.
- Arrive early for registration and instructions – the morning shift, arrive by 8:45 am / the afternoon shift, arrive by 12:45 pm.
- Connect and share notes at our BBQ lunch. Please RSVP with number of people joining us for lunch, so we’ll know how much food to prepare. The morning shift can stick around for lunch; the afternoon shift can come early for lunch before they go to work. (RSVP by emailing Pastor Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Bring your rakes, gloves, pruners, clippers, shovels and weed pullers. Ensure that you’ve put your name on your tools.
- Coffee drinkers, top up your travel mugs at the church before heading out.
(edit 2022: For privacy purposes, edits were made to the post)