A young mother with three children recently moved into the Westheights Church area, leaving a volatile situation. As a church, we are called by God to meet the needs in our community and around the world. Can we help this family out by providing in the following areas:
- Bunk or trundle bed for two boys to share (UPDATE: No longer needed, but still needs 2 double mattresses)
- Dresser (UPDATE: No longer needed)
- Bookshelf (UPDATE: No longer needed)
- Clothes hangers
- Superstore gift card for groceries
- Two double mattresses
- Delivery of double mattress from Brantford (UPDATE: No longer needed)
If you are able to help with any of this, please contact Mimi at the church office at 519-741-1986, ext. 0. We are choosing to keep the identity of this family private.
How many hangers are needed?
She needs them for her three children and didn’t specify a number. Any donations would be appreciated.