Thanks so much to everyone who signed up for Project Serve 2015. Based on Sunday’s awesome response I believe we will be able to provide free yard work to everyone who requested it. You generosity will be appreciated by those you help and it is a wonderful way to put our faith into action.
Outdoor volunteers for Project SERVE on Saturday April 25, we ask that you take note of the following:
- This event will take place, rain or shine, so please dress accordingly.
- Arrive early for registration and instructions – the morning shift, arrive by 8:30 am / the afternoon shift, arrive by 12:30 pm.
- Connect and share notes at our BBQ lunch, served from 12-1 pm. The morning shift can stick around for lunch; the afternoon shift can come early for lunch before they go to work. Lunch will be hamburgers and hot dogs with some snacks on the side.
- Bring your tools: rakes, gloves, pruners, clippers, shovels and weed pullers. Ensure that you’ve put your name on your tools.
- Coffee drinkers, top up your travel mugs at the church before heading out.
- Please contact us ASAP if you have a change of plans. Our project lists have been created taking in consideration numbers and abilities of volunteers. Even one absentee will dramatically affect a team’s balance. Contact email@example.com with any changes.
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. shift
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. shift
(edit 2022: For privacy purposes, edits were made to the post)