Talk about feeling like you just can’t find sure footing!! It’s been a wobbly ride, and the news just keeps changing. School start? Distance learning start? Daycare? Devices? COVID numbers? PPE?
NOW is a great time to remind yourself and your kids that connecting with the One Who is the Same Yesterday, Today and Forever is the best way to find our balance – even when the targets keep moving and we’ve lost so much control.
Our Family Prayer Walk is an invitation to a safe, outdoor, physically distant, no-contact but hands-on experience, where you and your family can relax, take time to process, give anxieties to God, and focus on His presence.
Registration is required – so that activities can be age-appropriate, and so that Prayer Walk materials can be dropped at your door a few days in advance.
What? Family Prayer Walk
When? Sunday, September 20, 2020, 1:00-2:00ishPM; raindate – same time, the following Sunday
Who? Kids in Grade 2-6, with their families (younger and older siblings are welcome)
Where? Westheights Community Church parking lot & surrounding area
RSVP by Thursday, September 17 – Registration is required, attendance will be limited – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Things to Bring:
- weather-appropriate clothing/outerwear
- 1 large outdoor blanket per family
- a bag of items – which has been safely dropped off to you a few days in advance
- a mask for each family member – just in case, although the plan is for you and your household to be physically distant from other households
- a snack for the family (and hand sanitizer) – for afterwards, if you finish earlier than other families – Sorry! No sharing munchies between households!
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Looking forward to connecting with you at the Prayer Walk!