We are excited to announce that our annual Corn Roast is back on Saturday September 18th! Come with your family for an informal time of relaxed (outdoor) socializing.
In keeping with previous years, we will be providing farm-fresh corn-on-the-cob and BBQ’ed hotdogs/hamburgers all served to you on our best china (alright, it will be served to you on a paper plate, but the point is that we are providing the plate too!).
Unlike previous years we will NOT be having a potluck and ask that you bring along the following for you and your family:
- Side dishes (i.e. salad, chips), drinks and dessert.
- Lawn chairs or blanket to sit on.
- Cups and cutlery.
- Attendance will be limited to a maximum of 100 people. Pre-registration is required by Sunday, September 12th.
- Attendees will be screened upon arrival.
- Attendees will be asked to wear masks when in the food line, but can remove masks at other times.
- Food will be served to attendees following covid protocols.
- Attendees will be asked to sit with their households and maintain physical distancing when visiting with those outside of their household.
- There will be a handwashing station as well as hand sanitizer available.
Annual Westheights Corn Roast
Saturday, September 18th, 2021 (rain date is Sunday, September 19th at the same time and place)
Doors open at 1:00 pm – Meal at 1:30pm (sharp!)
Attendees will be required to pre-register by Sunday September 12th.