Can you believe it? We’ll soon be back @82!
Beginning Sunday, September 26, 10:30AM
Parents, we know it’s been a doozy of a fall – again! With all the normal uncertainties of back-to-school and daycare, and the additional knot-in-stomach of whether schools and daycares should or will stay open…That, with the underlying health concerns many of us have for our families…Hopefully, you’ve also had some excitement and laughs celebrating the most wonderful time of the year...
We at Westheights Kids salute you! Praying that you would feel the presence of God as you get your kids to school or daycare (or set them up for school) each day. Praying they would “see” Him as He interacts with and blesses them throughout the activities of the day. Such a fascinating thought – that our kids are even more likely than we are to sense the invisible, eternal God, and the peace and strength He provides! (Mark 10:14)
We continue to partner with you – as together we live our faith out loud with your kids.
Register your children for Westheights Kids Sundays! Registration begins weekly on Wednesdays at 6AM and ends (for Westheights Kids) Saturday at 12 noon. (Spots for kids are limited! You are welcome to use the Wait List.)
Your Toddlers to Grade 5 kids can look forward to:
- Low-contact outdoor and indoor activities, with masks and distancing where possible
- Connecting with caregivers and leaders in safe ratios
- Worship activities, videos, discussions, crafts and games!
Instructions for what to do when you arrive will be available on the day of…We’ll make sure you know what to do!
Things to note as you plan your return:
- We will not be serving snacks
- Bring labelled water bottles
- Masks will be required for all children 5 and up, as well as for all parents/guardians, both indoors and outdoors
- Masks are also strongly encouraged for children 5 and under
- Volunteers working directly with teaching and supervision are vaccinated and/or tested and will be wearing appropriate PPE, including masks and (for younger children) face shields/goggles
- Parents will be paged for diaper changes
- Please offer your child(ren) snacks and washroom breaks before Check-in
Hope to see you! Still have questions? Fire away an email to email@example.com