What? When? Sundays, 10:30AM
Parents! We can’t wait to keep ‘building faith’ with you…Once again @82! Reinforcing what you’re living and teaching at home – so that your kids hear it from all of us: the whos, whats and hows of God’s Kingdom!
Register your children for Westheights Kids Sundays! Registration begins weekly on Wednesdays at 6AM and ends (for Westheights Kids) Sundays at 8:30AM. (Spots for kids are limited! Please, please do use the Wait List, as it will help us with planning as we learn how many are interested in a spot. We will contact families on the Wait List around Sunday at 8:30AM if we become aware of any cancellations.)
Each week, you’ll find a new registration link in your Westheights Weekly (A.K.A. FYI Wednesdays) and also in your Westheights Kids Weekly. If you don’t yet receive these email notices, contact Pastor Char at email@example.com, and we’ll get your on our list!
So we’ve registered. Now what?
Don’t forget to CHECK YOUR CHILD(REN) OUT at the Hub before picking them up after service!
- Low-contact outdoor and indoor activities, with masks and distancing where possible
- Connecting with caregivers and leaders in safe ratios
- Free Play, Circle Time and Crafts (Toddlers to Kindies)
- Worship Activities, Videos, Discussions, Crafts and Games (Grades 1-5)
- We will not be serving snacks
- Bring labelled water bottles
- Masks will be required for all children 5 and up, as well as for all parents/guardians, both indoors and outdoors
- Masks are also strongly encouraged for children 5 and under
- Volunteers working directly with teaching and supervision are vaccinated or tested and will be wearing appropriate PPE, including masks and face shields/goggles
- Parents will be paged for diaper changes
- Please offer your child(ren) snacks and washroom breaks before Check-In