We strongly believe that being part of a small group (we call them “House Churches”) is a vital part of a well-balanced spiritual diet.
In the days of the early Church most of the meetings happened in homes (Acts 2:46; Romans 16:5; 1 Corinthians 16:19; Colossians 4:15), so being a part of a House Church is not something we do in addition to church – it is Church in its truest form.
It is through House Churches that each person can give and receive the best pastoral care and use their God-given gifts to the fullest. In House Churches we can find opportunities to love each other in practical ways. Through House Churches we can help each other to live out our faith with passion and we can challenge each other to grow deeper in our relationship with God.
Join us in the home of your choice to enjoy conversation and support. This is a place to pray for and support one another. Each group enjoys various social events together and serves in a number of ways in the community.
Visit a few of our House Churches and then pick the one that’s right for you! You’re always welcome; just contact the leader and come on in!
Following is a list of our current house churches. Please feel free to contact a house church leader for details, address, directions, etc.
HOUSE CHURCH DIRECTORY
Sundays at 7:00pm
- A group for (approximate) ages 18-24
- An opportunity to connect on a deeper level and grow in our faith through learning and sharing
For more information, contact Terry & Beth
Tuesdays at 7:00pm
- For adults of all ages and stages of life
- Discussions are often based on the Sunday sermons, though are sometimes instead centred around a particular topic of interest
For more information, contact Terry
Wednesdays at 9:30am
- A time of connecting and informal study for women of all ages and stages of life
- No need to register or call ahead
- Child care provided
For more information, contact Cindy
Wednesdays at 7:30pm
- Mostly made up of people aged 50+, but those who are younger are more than welcome
- A relaxed mix of Bible study, prayer and worship interspersed with social evenings
For more information, contact Stan & Wilma
CIRCLE OF SISTERS
- Worship, prayer and Bible study for women of all ages
- Bring a packed lunch to enjoy together at 11:30; actual session runs from noon-2pm
For more information, contact Pamela
Thursdays at 7:00pm
- A diverse group for all ages, exploring faith in everyday life
- Six week topics
- No faith experience necessary
For more information, contact Heather, Shane, Nel & Paul