Week 3 Parables – Parable of the Three Servants (March 5)
Read Matthew 25:14-30 (NLT)
1. Main Characters …
2. What people say, and ideas that are emphasized …
3. Context: The context for this parable is broader than what can be found in a few verses before and after. This parable is in the middle of a bunch of parables about being responsible with what you have and being ready for an “ending” (Jesus’ return or final judgment).
4. Details that we are not going to make too much of …
5. What is the main point of the parable?
1. How are you using your resources and talents for the Kingdom of God?
2. How does this parable challenge us?
3. Refer to your Prayer Journal.