Congratulations to those hard-working individuals who deciphered our difficult cryptograms! We will be announcing the winners at Sunday service. In the meantime, below are the answers to the cryptograms, for those of you who attempted to solve them and gave up, adamant that there was no solution and the cryptograms were flawed.
1) Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.”
2) Psalm 118:24 “This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
3) Psalm 23:1-3a “The Lord is my shepherd I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul.”
4) Proverbs 18:10 “The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run to it and are safe.”
5) Isaiah 40:31 “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint.”