Rockway Mennonite Collegiate, a dynamic Christian school (278 students in grades 7-12) that walks with students as they become responsible, reflective, compassionate and globally minded learners, invites applicants for the position of Resource Centre Coordinator, a Full-Time Limited Term Occasional Position commencing September 2, 2014 – December 31, 2014.
- Model the virtues of the Rockway Student and Graduate Vision (see www.rockway.ca for more information about the school)
- Provide training, support, team-building, feedback and evaluation for the Resource Centre’s Teaching Assistants and Staff.
- Meet with parents, psychologists and other support personnel in the process of developing and maintaining effective IEPs.
- Oversee an effective system of open and regular communication and resourcing between Resource Centre staff and classroom teachers.
- Oversee maintenance of student records for tracking student progress and concerns.
- Coordinate and oversee all exam accommodations.