Join us on Sunday, June 12th for Westheights’ 7th Annual Old Fashioned Church Picnic at Petersburg Park. Great food, great company… memories are sure to be made! Main course (sausages and burgers) will be provided, but please bring a salad or dessert to share. We’ll have lots of fun crafts and games for the kids, a slo-pitch game for the grownups, and lots of yummy food. And, due to popular demand, the cotton candy machine is returning! How can you resist?
When? Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Where? Petersburg Park, 1338 Notre Dame Drive in Petersburg
What to Bring:
- Your own beverages, plates and cutlery
- A dessert OR salad to share
- Frisbees, basketballs and horseshoes (basketball court and horseshoe pit available) plus any other sports equipment or games you’d like
- Baseball glove for adults who want to play in the slo-pitch game
- Picnic blankets and/or lawn chairs
Lunch served at noon. Adult Slo-Pitch game after lunch.
We hope to see you there!