A development day experience for young adults between ages 18-25. There are four development days focusing on spiritual formation and leadership development; come to one or come to all.
Every session prioritizes experiential learning in leadership development and spiritual formation, and is tailored for emerging Christian leaders. You’ll meet new friends and have a blast doing it.
The cost is only $20/session and includes access to high caliber seasoned leaders, take-home materials, peer networking & support, snacks and a full lunch. (Note: people serving in BIC Churches or ministries get in for free.) Scholarships are available if needed.
*Those who attend all four of the FLOW Development Days will receive a Certificate of Completion which can be included in a resume.
Development Day 1 – Find Your Flow
Wondering what your strengths are? Curious about what your spiritual gifts might be? Invest in yourself and get direction, inspiration and encouragement at this day-long workshop as you discover how your personality connects into creating a meaningful life.
THE “FIND YOUR FLOW” SESSION WILL FOCUS ON:
- How The FLOW Theory will impact how you see your future.
- Discovering how focusing on your unique strengths (and not your weaknesses) actually improves teams.
- Learning what your spiritual gifts are and what it all might mean for your leadership.
- Processing your personality through the DISC inventory.
- …and a few surprises thrown in to make this day matter!
Monday, May 29, 2017 – Oakville
Everything you need to know is here: www.flowinternship.com/dev1
Grab a friend and register to reserve your spot!