We love being together as a big group on Sunday mornings, but sometimes it’s just nice to break up into our small groups and spend some extended time together. We think Small Groups are vital to building long-standing relationships and so we want to do as much as possible to strengthen those connections.
So this weekend we’re having two hang out events – one for the Guys and one for the Girls. Here are the details:
Guys: Virtual Reality @ Ctrl V – Friday, March 23rd, 6:50-8PM
- Meet at 6:50 PM at Ctrl V 5-170 Columbia Street, Waterloo
- Cost is $30/person. This covers an hour of VR plus all taxes.
- Pick up is at the same location at 8 PM.
Girls: A Wrinkle in Time and Dessert – Saturday, March 24th, 12:15-4PM
- Meet at 12:15 PM at Landmark Waterloo
- Cost is $30/person. This covers your movie ticket, some shared popcorn, and a desert at Montana’s.
- Pick up is at 4:00 PM at Montana’s
If you have any questions, just call or email Tom (519 741 1986 ex 804, email@example.com)
See you this weekend!