This year for our Senior High retreat, we’re reaching into the past to bring back a classic, well-loved event – the Lock-In!
From November 16-17 the Senior High students will enjoy 24 hours of board games, movies, bonding, and a whole bunch of other fun stuff – all at Westheights! The best part of any retreat is getting to spend extended time hanging out together, and this event lets us maximize the fun for way less cost.
What you can expect:
- 24 hours of non-stop fun with your friends
- Movie on the giant projector in the auditorium
- Dedicated Guys Time or Girls Time with your leaders
- Two guided times of prayer and reflection
- Breakfast bar, complete with awesome cereals
- Board games, video games, crafts, and lots of yummy snacks
The Senior High Lock-In is just $20, so grab your sleeping bag and onesie pyjamas and we’ll see you Nov. 16th!
- Date and Time: Friday, November 16 at 7:00 PM to Saturday, November 17 at 7:00 PM
- Place: Westheights Community Church (82 Westheights Drive in Kitchener)
- Meals: Breakfast – cereal, muffins, fruit, yogurt and granola. Lunch – pizza and veggies. Dinner – burgers, salad, and sweet potatoes fries.
- Cost: $20/person