Join us TOMORROW (Sunday, June 12th) for Westheights’ 7th Annual Old Fashioned Church Picnic, where we’ll enjoy something we’ve never had at a picnic before… a bouncy castle! Add great food and great company… memories are sure to be made! Main course (sausages and burgers) will be provided, but please bring a salad or dessert to share. We’ll have lots of fun crafts and games for the kids, a slo-pitch game for the grownups, and lots of yummy food. And, due to popular demand, the cotton candy machine is returning! How can you resist?
Here’s a reminder of the details you need to know:
When? Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 12:00 pm
What to Bring:
- Your own beverages, plates and cutlery
- A dessert OR salad to share
- Frisbees, basketballs and horseshoes (basketball court and horseshoe pit available) plus any other sports equipment or games you’d like
- Baseball glove for adults who want to play in the slo-pitch game
- Picnic blankets and/or lawn chairs
Lunch served at noon. Adult Slo-Pitch game after lunch.
We hope to see you there!